Interpretation and Definitions
- Club (referred to as either “the Club”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to the Free Journalists Club and the Báo Tham Nhũng website.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, that have many uses, including containing the details of Your browsing history on that website.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website, which you may visit or post pages on. Includes any communications with the Club or other users on the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Club. It refers to third-party companies or individuals at the Club to provide and manage the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Báo Tham Nhũng, accessible from https://baothamnhung.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or communicating with the Club, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
If you choose to post on the Website or send Us a message via the Contact page, you may be prompted to provide Personal Data. Personally data information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
Usage Data may automatically be collected when You use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s IP address (Internet Protocol address), browser name and version, the pages of our Website visited and how long you were on those pages, the time and date of Your visit, potentially unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
By accessing the Service on a mobile device our system may automatically collect additional Dada including (but not limited to), the type of device, it’s unique ID, UP address, and operating system.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain pages of our Website may contain Web Beacons that permit the Club, for example, to count users who have visited those pages.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We may use either Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Necessary / Essential Cookies||Session Cookies||These Cookies are essential to provide You with ability to visit the Website and use the Services.|
|Functionality Cookies||Persistent Cookies||These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website.|
Cookies and Advertising
Use of Your Personal Data
The Club may use or Share Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: If You provide us with Your contact information (such as when commenting on a post or sending Us a message via the Contact page) we may contact You in return by email, telephone, SMS, or other forms of communication.
- To provide You with news and general information about the Website and Services.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use or share Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, sale or transfer, of some or all of Our assets, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to evaluate and improve our Service.
- Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- Other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Club will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Club’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by deleting it Yourself, or You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Club may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Club may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Club
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By sending a message via the contact page on our website: https://baothamnhung.com/contact/